New YorkAnd November 25 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Global Robotic Process Automation Market Value expected to rise from $2,078.3 million In 2020 to 45982.0 million dollars By 2030, at a compound annual growth rate of 36.3% between 2020 and 2030. The key factor driving market growth is the ability of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to deliver higher efficiency, improved customer experience, and greater ease in managing business processes. In addition, the growing need for a virtual workforce supports the expansion of the market.
Get sample pages for this report at: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/robotic-process-automation-market/report-sample
The COVID-19 pandemic has positively affected the Robotic Process Automation market as many industries, such as financial services, healthcare, and the public sector are adopting RPA to help people deal with health and financial challenges. For example, the RPA team at the General Services Administration recently developed a national COVID-19 bot to expedite infection count data collection in counties where it has been tasked with managing federal buildings. Moreover, many major RPA vendors donate resources and licenses to organizations leading the fight against the pandemic.
Key findings of the Robotic Process Automation market report:
- The rule-based category occupied the largest market share in the past, within the operations segment. Rule-based automation enables efficient management and completion of repeatable processes that require no human expertise or intervention. In addition, rule-based robotic process automation manages the operation of business applications via existing user interfaces, with the help of predefined inputs.
- The Retail and Consumer Goods category is expected to show the highest growth rate in the market in the coming years, within the vertical segment. Robotic process automation solutions make information integration easier, allowing retail and consumer goods companies to focus more on providing improved customer services.
- Geography , North Amarica It contributed the highest revenue to the Robotic Process Automation market in the past, and the situation will remain unchanged in the coming years due to the presence of a well-developed Information Technology (IT) sector and the increasing adoption of advanced technologies in the region.
- Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to be the fastest growing market in the future due to increasing investments in IT infrastructure and growing public awareness of automation in the region.
- Industry players focus on product launches and partnerships to gain an advantage over their competitors.
- Automation Anywhere Inc. announced the launch of artificial intelligence (AI) bots, called Payroll Protection Program (PPP) bots, in April 2020 To help banks automate small business loan applications, under $2.2 trillion The US government’s COVID stimulus package.
Browse detailed report on Robotic Process Automation Market Size and Growth Forecast to 2030
NICE Ltd. and Blue Prism Limited and Pegasystems Inc. and Redwood International Business Group BV, and Automation Anywhere Inc. and Xerox Corporation and Celaton Ltd. and WorkFusion Inc. and IPsoft Incorporated and Kryon System Ltd. and IBM Corporation and UiPath Inc. Kofax Inc. are some of the major players in the Robotic Process Automation market.
Segmentation of Robotic Process Automation Market Size by Segment
Process based robotic process automation market
- automated solution
- Decision support and management
- reaction solution
Process based robotic process automation market
- based on the rules
- knowledge based
Robotic Process Automation Market Based on Presentation
Organization-Based Robotic Process Automation Market
- big companies
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
Robotic Process Automation Market on a Vertical Basis
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Communications and Information Technology
- Retail and Consumer Merchandise
- Healthcare and medicine
- North Amarica
- United kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- Latin america
- Middle east And Africa
Browse more reports
Automated Marketing Software Market – North Amarica The marketing automation software market has been dominated so far, due to the rapid adoption of digital marketing strategies by regional companies, the presence of numerous software vendors, increasing technological advancement, increasing demand for personal campaign management, and high awareness of automated marketing processes.
Low code development platform market – North Amarica It is the largest low-code development platform market at the moment, new technologies are being adopted early, IT expenditures and disposable income are high, the population is technically inclined, many low-code development platform vendors are present, and smartphone sales are rising here.
deep learning market – The increasing need for drug discovery will also drive the Deep Learning Market at a CAGR of 35.2% during the forecast period (2020-2030). The market was evaluated in $3.7 billion In 2019 is expected to give birth 102.4 billion dollars revenue by 2030.
About P&S Intelligence
P&S Intelligence is a provider of market research and advisory services catering to the market information needs of thriving industries worldwide. Providing a market intelligence base, P&S as an adventure research and consulting firm believes in providing comprehensive landscape analyzes in an ever-changing market scenario, to enable companies to make informed decisions and intelligently build their business strategies.
email: [email protected]
Follow us: LinkedIn Twitter
SOURCE P&S Intelligence