Now in our fifth year, Monday has developed a multidisciplinary approach to strategy, branding and marketing. We partner with hotel and hotel brands to develop personalized businesses – inspired by people and designed to deliver.
Our mission is to develop brands, places and experiences that add value to society and the people who interact with them.
The Account Manager role is an important senior role that reports to the General Manager. This diverse role enhances the relationship between strategy and design with a creative and commercial sensibility.
We are looking for an Account Manager with at least 5 years of similar experience. As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing relationships with key clients as well as playing an important role in our internal branding, marketing and strategy workflow. A typical day might include anything from working on brand and campaign strategy, writing inspirational creative briefs, running meetings and workshops, and managing projects from start to finish.
In more detail, this role may require you to:
- Build open, honest and trusting relationships with the team around you.
- Form deep and lasting relationships with the client, and attract new strategically aligned businesses.
- Anticipate problems before they arise and ensure the smooth running of the project.
- Manage personal workflow with a high level of transparency and personal accountability.
- Adopting a pragmatic approach in a rapidly evolving and ever-evolving competitive market.
- Take on new tasks, concepts, processes, systems, and tools with enthusiasm, flexibility, and a willingness to learn.
- Critically analyze the process and procedures, identifying opportunities for efficiency, innovation and competitive advantage.
- Plan and support the continuous development of innovative service offerings, in line with the needs of target customers and strategic business plans.
- Take on assigned responsibilities in line with job requirements, as required from time to time.
Conduct a search
The Account Manager will spend time researching current customers’ marketing strategies, customer profile, and market share to develop a strong sense of strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities to improve the brand’s positioning. In addition to conducting high-level research related to the client’s competitors, studying current marketing and branding trends in the client’s industry.
Data analysis is vital to the role. To develop a successful and impactful brand strategy, the account manager will collect and evaluate a wide range of data, from customer feedback to surveys that measure brand recognition and engagement. The role will use this data to discover trends and insights that can then be used to develop a successful strategy.
Write your copy and branding strategy
The Account Manager will be an effective communicator and able to prepare brand strategy documents and guidelines to ensure consistency. The role will be responsible for writing copy to develop the customer’s tone of voice and brand positioning.
Presenting strategies and conducting workshops
The role will work closely with clients to fine-tune messages throughout the process, documenting and presenting their findings, concepts and progress to clients. The Account Manager will also develop, document and conduct client workshops and new client presentations.
Collaborate with Creative Teams
With the ability to successfully translate brand strategy into branding, marketing collateral, and advertising campaigns, the Account Manager will collaborate with creative teams that can include web and graphics designers, copywriters, and video production teams. The Account Manager will direct, supervise and sign the creative elements to ensure that the materials adhere to the client’s guidelines and are aligned with the branding strategy.
Maintain a loyal, existing Monday client base of the agency, by providing outstanding service and identifying opportunities to add more value where possible. Generate new customer opportunities through business development and agency branding activity on Monday.
- Experience in developing residential and mixed-use properties is highly desirable.
- Proven success in managing a major client portfolio, leading brand strategy and developing multi-channel campaigns including scope and budget.
- Competence in agency operations including digital knowledge, technical guidance and print production.
- Understand multi-channel campaigns across TV, radio, print, digital and outdoor.
- Well-developed communication skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Gains the respect of the team by demonstrating managerial presence, understanding, and ability.
- Creates a culture of teamwork, collaboration and dedicated leadership.
- Fosters a culture of innovation and a “fail fast” mentality.
- Apply expert creativity, strategic thinking, and critical problem-solving skills.
- Acts with integrity and demonstrates a high degree of accountability and self-awareness.
- Actively seeks continuous personal and professional development opportunities.
- Follows internal processes and procedures while proactively looking for opportunities to improve them.
- Really enjoys keeping up with relevant designs, content and trends including digital.
information about us
Together, we foster collaboration and creativity. We take pride in our culture and love to work in a dynamic, ambitious and fun work environment. We see our success and growth as a partnership and believe that people thrive on trust and responsibility.
- Competitive salary, with a targeted benefits and bonus package.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Paid training programs and activities to support your development.